The Heart and Science
Many of the normal daily activities we take for granted – working, driving a car, reading – depend on the health of our Eyes. Eye disease which goes undetected can lead to unnecessary impairment of sight. We at our centre feel your eyesight is irreplaceable. Many of the normal daily activities we take for granted – working, driving a car – depend on the health of our Eyes.
- Complete clinical evaluation of the eye.
- A visual acuity testing, non-contact tonometry is done for every patient.
- After a split lamp examination, refraction is done wherever required.
- All patients entering the clinic for the first time undergo a detailed fundusexamination with indirect ophthalmoscope, to rule out any retinal disease.
- Eye muscle coordination especially for children is tested.
The range of clinical and scientific expertise of our ophthalmologists enables us to deliver high-quality care for the full range of eye conditions, including:
- Age-related degeneration
- Comprehensive eye care
- Corneal surgery/external disease
- Cosmetic eye surgery
- Detached retina
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Eye cancer
- Molecular immunology
- Ocular pathology
- Pediatric ophthalmology
- Refractive (LASIK) surgery
- Retinitis pigmentosa