What is it?
Spinal stenosis is simply the narrowing of the spinal canal. It occurs most commonly in the lumbar region of the spinal column, but it may also occur in the neck region. This narrowing leads to nerve compression which can cause excruciatingly painful nerve and spinal cord impingement.
- High Success rate
- Small incision and short recovery phase
- Minimal scar tissue
- Preserves spinal mobility
- Done under local anesthesia
- Minimal blood loss
- Same-day surgery with no hospitalization required
What are some symptoms?
- Persistent low back pain
- Numbness, tingling and reduced range of motion
- It may also manifest as pain in lower extremities (Sciatica)