- If the area of pain is sensitive to touch
- If there are signs of skin discoloration
- If there is swelling and/or sweating at the area of pain
- Tremors or constant muscle spasms and/or weakness in limbs
- Abnormal changes in hair and/or nails
What is CRPS?
CRPS represents an abnormal response that magnifies the effects of an injury.
Some people respond excessively to a trigger that causes no problem for other people, such as what is observed in people who have food allergies. Peripheral nerve abnormalities found in individuals with CRPS usually involve the small unmyelinated and thinly myelinated sensory nerve fibers (axons) that carry pain messages and signals to blood vessels.
The Patient may not experience all symptoms
Please refer to the clinical guidelines we follow in order to diagnose CR: